<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Near hit I missed yet another opportunity. He wa...
Speaking of sex blogs... The original inspiration...
Best sex blog All I can say is: vote for Rentboy....
The girl next door I am her She is me I can be be...
Happy Birthday... to me... And Happy New Year to...
Chancer I don’t believe in luck. Let me rephrase...
Silent Night, Horny Night There's nothing like b...
Hold the front page!!! News just in: The Girl ha...
Condoms condoms condoms!!! (Use of triple exclam...
I don't believe it... I really don't. 1,045 of ...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

2004: A year in review

It’s a little late, but I figured I should compile one of those end-of-year-thingys to sum up 2004.

It'll be a way of showing - at a glance - what I have learned, experienced and discovered over this past year.

It'll also save you the trouble of having to trawl through my archives looking for posts that 'interest' you...

So, here’s 30 posts that stand out for me over the last year:



Discovering how a man can get a great blowjob from a vacuum cleaner

Having a non-shag date

How I really spend my time

20 things I have in common with men

On Zipless fucks: having no-strings-attached sex

My experience as a woman in film

Mutually masturbating while driving

A little submission

Having trouble with selfish men

Playing at work

Another groundhog day

Finally giving it a try with a new guy

But he’s still fucking someone else

The end of my anal virginity

Making the choice: breaking up

On fisting myself

Fucking with fruit

How to have a Fuck Buddy

At home alone: twice the pleasure

Learning that you can’t always trust flirty women

How much I procrastinate

Having 20+ orgasms in one night

On Bully Wanks

Having closure: saying goodbye (and getting one last shag)

Cyber sex with a copper

Assessing whether I could ever be like Belle de Jour

Cock size doesn’t matter

Not fucking my friends

Shopping for sex toys

The art of silent wanking


If you haven't read them before, I hope you like 'em, and if you have read them, I hope they're still interesting the second time round.

Enjoy!



designed by one man