<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

I feel like a woman again. My world has restored i...
Was watching a tv show last night about men and th...
Another couple of thoughts have sprung to mind: ...
Ouch. I am sore. I have sweated this evening and e...
For some odd reason, I forgot I had vibrating dual...
I may be a girl with a one track mind, but a few o...
Damn I wish I wasn't so crap with html. As any reg...
A strange few days have passed in which four inter...
55 minutes running on the treadmill, 60 minutes pu...
Finally able to get back on the net again: it's on...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, February 13, 2004

THE ZIPLESS FUCK

Read this article in The Guardian today and felt I had to comment on it.

I don't understand what the big deal is, it's nothing new that women want to have sex for the sake of it, and all the internet has done, is make attaining that pleasure quicker. It's definitely easier and less embarrassing to pull a guy from a sex chat site, than from a bar or club. And lets face it, you're not forced to listen to their life story or make bullshit chit chat when you've agreed to meet up just for sex from an internet site.

This article seems to be unable to qualify women wanting sex unless they are drunken 20-year olds, 30-something career women or women who are unhappily married (well at least these are the viewpoints of the women interviewed) And, to finish the article with the following quote just made me angry:

"There are really very few women who can detach their emotions from sex... I don't like to reduce things to our genetics, but we are hardwired to nurture relationships because, at the bottom of this, we could fall pregnant. So it ends in tears for a lot of women."

What a load of bollocks. Some women like one-night stands with fuck-buddies. Some like sex with people they just met. And some like anonymous sex with people they know absolutely nothing about. And in none of these situations, do emotions come into it. In fact, the only thing a woman feels is the throbbing between her legs, and this is the only itch she needs scratching.

I have a couple of these 'nameless' encounters worth mentioning:

The bus-stop boy

I was on my way back from celebratory drinking with a friend. Started chatting to this cute (and also drunk) guy on the bus on the way home. Turns out he lived down the road from me. We got off the bus together, started getting passionate at the bus stop, and ended up at his place moments later. He said he was 23, but I know he lied (the fact that he was still living with his parents was another give-away) and he started telling me his name, what he did for a living and other non-essential information. I held my hand over his mouth, and told him that I didn't want to know; wasn't it more sexy if we "fucked each other knowing nothing?". Well, it was, and we shagged the night away...

The internet personal ad man
We had had cyber sex and swapped pics a couple of times before we met up for drinks at a bar. The chemistry was superb and within an hour we had moved downstairs onto a couch, his hand between my legs, my hand on his cock. Inevitably this couldn't continue for long, and shortly after we ended up in the toilets fucking for dear life. Great sex, first name basis only and afterwards he became a fuck buddy for a few weeks, which was a bonus...


In summary then: wanting a committed relationship with one person is an entirely different thing and not the 'be all and end all' for women. I truly believe that if more women challenged society's' stereotyping about women only wanting monogamy, there would be a whole lotta females (and males) out there learning about and having better sex and that can only benefit our sexual (and personal) relationships in the long run.

designed by one man