<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

I may be a girl with a one track mind, but a few o...
Damn I wish I wasn't so crap with html. As any reg...
A strange few days have passed in which four inter...
55 minutes running on the treadmill, 60 minutes pu...
Finally able to get back on the net again: it's on...
It seems my theory ([PE + HIE x D = D(2)/SA] where...
I am beginning to wonder whether all the exercise ...
Had a great session at the gym today: 37 minutes n...
Went to see Lost In Translation last night with my...
I really should be trying to get myself to sleep n...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

For some odd reason, I forgot I had vibrating dual balls; I just rediscovered them in my knicker (well, g-string to be exact) drawer. Hmm it must have been a few weeks since I last enjoyed their delights. I shall endeavour to treat myself to a long session tomorrow night...

designed by one man