<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Went to see Lost In Translation last night with my...
I really should be trying to get myself to sleep n...
I can't believe the levels I am willing to stoop t...
Maybe I am getting lazy, or perhaps because I have...
My one track mind seems to be becoming decidedly s...
So I went to see Big Fish with my friend A who lov...
Well J did call me. But he missed my 24 hour deadl...
Am unfortunately in a place called "All men are ba...
Strange how the mind works when it comes to fantas...
I am proud of myself. I met a guy tonight. And he ...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, January 30, 2004

Had a great session at the gym today: 37 minutes non-stop running on the treadmill (and 15 minutes walking too). My endurance is getting better and better and I am finally beginning to feel fit. And my calves and thighs are looking damn fine too, which is lovely. Am getting closer to my target of 60 minutes - I want to be able to train my muscles to react like a long-distance runner rather than the 100m sprinters. I like having big powerful muscles, but I think the leanness of marathon runners may be better for my health in the long term...

I actually managed not to think about sex once while I was running, which is an achievement for me. I was totally focused on feeling the burn. But afterwards, this cute gym instructor showed me some back strengthening exercises and I found myself flirting outrageously with him. While he was on the bench press I was noticing how his tufts of chest hair poked sexily out of the top of his t-shirt; when he was on the inflatable ball, I saw how perfectly curved his ass was; and when he was doing chin-ups, I could see how the bulge in his jogging pants filled out the space nicely. Mmm. He will certainly give me something to think about when I am in there next - I may have to go tomorrow as well as the day after...

designed by one man