<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

I can't believe the levels I am willing to stoop t...
Maybe I am getting lazy, or perhaps because I have...
My one track mind seems to be becoming decidedly s...
So I went to see Big Fish with my friend A who lov...
Well J did call me. But he missed my 24 hour deadl...
Am unfortunately in a place called "All men are ba...
Strange how the mind works when it comes to fantas...
I am proud of myself. I met a guy tonight. And he ...
What is it with guys and being unfaithful? Not tha...
Joined a gym today, just for a month before I star...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I really should be trying to get myself to sleep now, so that my body clock will be ready to start work in a few weeks. I should be surrounding myself with calm thoughts, dimmed lights and peaceful music. Instead I find myself thinking about hot, sweaty and passionate sex. I figure that maybe getting a few thoughts down in my blog might switch my attention for a while - ahem...

It doesn't seem to be helping. Currently I am obsessing over the thought of having a threesome with R and B. I cannot get it out of my head. I was even tempted today to call B and ask him to fix it up. If he wasn't such an ass, and R wasn't seeing someone, my fingers would have dialled B's digits already. This is the first time that I have been offered a three-way with two guys where (a) they are comfortable with each other and (b) I am attracted to both of them.

I wonder just how much pride I am willing to sacrifice for (what I know would be) some damn fine sex? This is what I am finding so difficult. By retaining my dignity and therefore passing up on this opportunity now, will I regret it in years to come...?

designed by one man