<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

30 minutes of exhaustion, my heart pounding away, ...
I am weak. After everything I have said this week,...
Well it seems that all is well with the world agai...
Tried out another gym today. Quite a good place - ...
Finally saw the third part of Lord of the Rings to...
Tried out a new gym today. Fantastic place. Their ...
I should really be asleep now, or at least attempt...
I think I am in love. Not real love of course; mor...
Why is it that men go to the gym together? I have ...
Saturday 3 January 2004 Damn B. Woke up today thi...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Joined a gym today, just for a month before I start work again. Tried it out last week, very nice, but not as plush as the one with all the cute guys. Oh well, better to burn the fat I guess: no distractions so my mind will be more focused and I will be able to concentrate on my workout.

Had a great run today, 31 minutes non-stop running on the treadmill - beat my 2 day-old record by one minute, which I know is nothing - but its an achievement for me. I want to get to the point where I can run for an entire hour burning loads of fat, be pouring with sweat and get a fucking headrush at the end of it.

Did the whole swim, spa, sauna and steam too today, which was pretty relaxing, am starting to feel like a lady of leisure! Afterwards I went to stroke some cats at the Cats Protection League which was lovely. Of course the cats there (rescued, strays etc) are grateful for the attention, but I also get an enormous sense of peace by giving them a cuddle. Wish I could adopt some; its just not possible with the hours I work, plus I don't have access to a garden...

Speaking of playing with pussies: I am wondering whether 3 times a day can be considered normal. I know I am pre-menstrual and therefore temporarily hormonally challenged, but I'm sure that other women (and maybe even men for that matter) don't end up flexing their fingers that often. I hope I get my period soon, I am beginning to worry that I might do something rash like calling B for a shag. Willpower!

designed by one man