<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Finally saw the third part of Lord of the Rings to...
Tried out a new gym today. Fantastic place. Their ...
I should really be asleep now, or at least attempt...
I think I am in love. Not real love of course; mor...
Why is it that men go to the gym together? I have ...
Saturday 3 January 2004 Damn B. Woke up today thi...
Me and my blog I have a one-track mind. I also fi...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Tried out another gym today. Quite a good place - 2 floors of cardiovascular equipment, loads of free weights, air conditioned etc. Very plush. Just shows what local councils can achieve with private finance involved - and they are running the place as a charity - so politically I guess I support it. Anyway, wasn't really thinking about the ethics of the place while I was in there; I was concentrating on burning fat, and I managed to run for 25 minutes non-stop which I am pleased about. My stamina is getting stronger, my determination more focused and my energy levels are increasing.

All good, especially as my sleep was so crap last night. Yet again I tried to go to bed at a 'normal' time. Planned a brief night in with the girls and an early night. But there was a problem: it took me a whole hour before I finally was able to get the release I needed to send me off to sleep. An hour! Something must be wrong with me - I used to be the queen of the 5 minute climax, which, it has to be said, I have occasionally found embarrassing in intimate situations. In fact the only time I have ever faked anything about orgasms is when I have pretended that I haven't come.

Anyway, since meeting B, my ability to climax quickly has diminished somewhat. Not sure why this is, the sex we had was pretty hot, (even though he was a selfish pig). I hope to god this isn't a permanent fixture in my life - I miss my morning (ok, and evening too) quickies! If it comes down to a choice between sleeping longer or having self-pleasure, I know which one I would choose, and even if it means I only get a few hours each night, being unconscious doesn't even come a close second...

NB: First ever blog, first ever week. Happy anniversary to me. And you dear readers x

designed by one man