<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Why is it that men go to the gym together? I have ...
Saturday 3 January 2004 Damn B. Woke up today thi...
Me and my blog I have a one-track mind. I also fi...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, January 05, 2004

I think I am in love. Not real love of course; more like an obsession. He is not my type: thin, straggly, with long hair and uneven teeth. And he smokes. But he plays the guitar like a maniac, as if he was masturbating with the instrument and his falsetto voice sends chills down my spine. Maybe its the taut muscles lining his chest that does it. Or the way the tattoo on his stomach is like a huge arrow pointing to his groin. Or maybe its the tight catsuits he wears that show off his bulge. Whatever it is, I fantasise about him all the time, and its listening to him on my walkman that gets me through the pain threshold at the gym.

I am of course talking about Justin Hawkins from rock band The Darkness Their music has taken me to new levels of sweat - singlehandedly their tunes have created my first ever abdominal muscles - and the lead singer Justin has wetted my pants many times... I fell asleep last night, dual balls having done their job, looking at the Time Out life-size poster of Justin which faces my bed. Lovely way to fall asleep - woke up with the balls still inside me - shows how carried away I must have been...

designed by one man