<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Me and my blog I have a one-track mind. I also fi...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Saturday 3 January 2004
Damn B. Woke up today thinking about him and his male friend R again. He mentioned to me a while back about us three fooling around but we never got it on. Just before me and B finished I met R, and now the idea has taken on new levels of excitement for me. I did try to get out of bed before 1pm, but the thought of having R in my mouth while B took me from behind was all too much for me and I ended up spending a good hour playing (and then falling back asleep again after). And by the time I got up, I didn’t make it to the gym. Why does my life seem to revolve around my libido?

Friday 2 January 2004
I started off the day well. Woke up at midday (hey I fell asleep at 6.30am so that’s not exactly a lie-in), had a coffee (organic fair-trade Guatemalan freshly ground, oh so delicious) and went straight down to the gym for a great two hour workout. And then my mind decided to get up to its usual tricks. As normal I scanned the surround for talent. Nothing there: just some old guys and a couple of teenage boys. Obviously lunchtime is not the time to see quality men, which was fine by me, makes me concentrate harder on my workout. But I did notice that I was the only woman in there whose nipples were erect (and yes I did check). Is something wrong with me?

Later at home, feeling very smug that I ran 2 miles non-stop in under 22 minutes (and walked another 2 in 28 minutes), I was rummaging around my drawers looking for things to wear and I found my vibrating dual balls. Ho hum, they’re not there to look at after all, may as well give them a go. Dammit I was doing so well, but I can’t resist the lure of the balls, so delicious. Ladies, if you haven’t tried them – DO. And gents, please be a dear and buy some as a treat for your girl if you have one. She’ll thank you for it, trust me.

Thursday 1 January 2004
A new year. A new outlook. So why am I thinking about B a lot? I ended it with him recently when I realised how much of an asshole he is and that he has a total lack of respect for me. Even a fuck-buddy like him should be a decent human being I think.

So I find it weird that he is occupying my thoughts – well not so much him per se, but more specifically, his cock. I don’t know what it is about it, its not exceptionally large or anything (though its bigger than average), but I am thinking about it constantly.

Today for example I woke up imagining B’s cock rubbing against me. Seconds later I am playing with myself to oblivion. Lovely way to start the day, but I am shocked that I could still find him a turn-on right now. And then, an hour later as I was doing some sit-ups in my front room, I started fantasising that he was standing next to me, cock in his hand, sliding it into my mouth. Needless to say I had to stop exercising (damn it, gotta work those abs!) and sort myself out. I wonder if the things you dislike turn you on the most? Sometimes I feel like I have no control…

designed by one man