<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

I am weak. After everything I have said this week,...
Well it seems that all is well with the world agai...
Tried out another gym today. Quite a good place - ...
Finally saw the third part of Lord of the Rings to...
Tried out a new gym today. Fantastic place. Their ...
I should really be asleep now, or at least attempt...
I think I am in love. Not real love of course; mor...
Why is it that men go to the gym together? I have ...
Saturday 3 January 2004 Damn B. Woke up today thi...
Me and my blog I have a one-track mind. I also fi...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, January 12, 2004

30 minutes of exhaustion, my heart pounding away, my breath quickening. Sweat enveloping my entire body, slowly dripping between my shoulder blades down the curve of my back. I could hardly see by the end of it such was the exertion, but when it was over, my mind was clear and I felt like a woman again.

I am of course talking about my workout at the gym today. 30 minutes running (over 2 1/2 miles) non-stop, my best ever endurance yet. Felt like I was flying in my new Asics trainers, the bounce back from them was great. And I felt wonderful afterwards, the endorphins rushing through my head were almost like being in a post-coital bliss...

Speaking of which, today has been something of a hormonally challenged one for me - I almost didn't make it to the gym, such was my level of desire. Had to have a play twice before I left the house and even then I felt like Niagara Falls down below. Reckon I must be entering my pre-menstrual stage: uh oh - watch out London! Maybe I should visit the gym daily for the next week or so - work off some of that heat...

designed by one man