<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Joined a gym today, just for a month before I star...
30 minutes of exhaustion, my heart pounding away, ...
I am weak. After everything I have said this week,...
Well it seems that all is well with the world agai...
Tried out another gym today. Quite a good place - ...
Finally saw the third part of Lord of the Rings to...
Tried out a new gym today. Fantastic place. Their ...
I should really be asleep now, or at least attempt...
I think I am in love. Not real love of course; mor...
Why is it that men go to the gym together? I have ...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

What is it with guys and being unfaithful? Not that I think monogamy is right for everyone: its just that I would expect people in the 'honeymoon' period of their relationship (ie the first 6 months) to limit their sexual explorations to that one person - even in fantasy.

Not so in DN's case. We chatted online tonight (him horny as ever, me satisfied and smug after two sessions with the old vibrator) and he was literally begging me to fuck him. And he is recently attached. And he said he was happy. And he said 'I love you' to her recently, so go figure.

To my credit (well I think so) I turned down the offer of cyber sex with him (so frustrating, so hard to type with one hand and sticky fingers) much to DN's disappointment. It ended up with him sending me (live) pictures of him getting sucked off by his vacuum cleaner (explanation of activity detailed in another blog below). I guess it looks much hotter in real life; I got bored halfway through and had to go get something to eat. Some sex fiend I am...

designed by one man