<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

So I went to see Big Fish with my friend A who lov...
Well J did call me. But he missed my 24 hour deadl...
Am unfortunately in a place called "All men are ba...
Strange how the mind works when it comes to fantas...
I am proud of myself. I met a guy tonight. And he ...
What is it with guys and being unfaithful? Not tha...
Joined a gym today, just for a month before I star...
30 minutes of exhaustion, my heart pounding away, ...
I am weak. After everything I have said this week,...
Well it seems that all is well with the world agai...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Thursday, January 22, 2004

My one track mind seems to be becoming decidedly singular in its tastes right now. It's only been R occupying my thoughts over the last few days; he has managed to get me off within a few (very sweaty, out of breath and heated) minutes (on numerous occasions) and I've only met the guy once! I guess all his talk about swinging and his male-male experiences, as well as the ones with trannies have wetted my appetite (and my pants). I love that he is open-minded like that - I wish more guys were. The thought of sharing him with another guy is like a dream come true to me, I can't get the thought out of my head. A threesome with him would be awesome I know...

So I've decided to go visit him at the pub where he works this weekend. I will go with a female friend JS for cover. Unfortunately she is very narrow minded when it comes to passions of the flesh; if I told her why I really want to see R she would freak out. So, best actress face on: R is a 'friend' and I am 'saying hello to him' and we are going there for 'a quiet drink'. Yup, that'll do it. Hopefully JS will be none the wiser, and R will see the glint in my eye and give me something to look forward to...

designed by one man