<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Hold the front page!!! News just in: The Girl ha...
Condoms condoms condoms!!! (Use of triple exclam...
I don't believe it... I really don't. 1,045 of ...
I don't trust myself I was that close to calling ...
Drunk Blogging: Food for thoughtOut bar-hopping in...
Stupid is as stupid does Another late night blogg...
Drunk Blogging: Boys boys boys Another night, ano...
Drunk Blogging: Girls girls girls I do try not to...
Panic After having my Blogroll code lifted from m...
I love Cock... ...Rock I love ...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Silent Night, Horny Night

There's nothing like being cooped up indoors for a few days with all your relatives to get your blood boiling. And we're not talking fury here, though in my case, the level of frustration I feel has been pretty furious. I am referring of course to my sexual frustration, which has been made all the more difficult to cope with, due to the regular and close proximity of family members. Picture the scene:

Int. Bedroom. Morning
Girl lying in bed, hand between her legs. Her breathing is deep, her body moving slightly against her hand. The bed squeaks. She stops moving.

Cut to:
Int. Kitchen. Morning
Mother and father preparing breakfast.

Cut back to:
Int. Bedroom. Morning
Girl's body moving back and forth. She slides her fingers around her pudenda, wets them slightly, circles her clit with them. She moans, then stops herself, tries to breathe silently through her nose. Suddenly:


MOTHER
Girl, are you awake?

Girl’s fingers stop moving. She lies motionless. Raises her head from the pillow.

GIRL
Uh, yeah…

MOTHER
Do you want some tea?

GIRL
Um, no thanks

Girl resumes fiddling, concentrating on keeping the bed perfectly still. Her fingers are slick and wet now. She slides two of them inside, gasps quietly as they go in. She pretends they are a hard cock inside her and she drifts away into the fantasy, until:

MOTHER
Well, do you want some coffee then?

The cock disappears. Girl groans, stops moving her fingers, opens her eyes.

GIRL
Yes, I’d love some, thanks. Be down in a sec

Silence. Good. Girl closes her eyes again, thinks about running her tongue around a man’s chest, stopping to kiss his nipples. She begins to throb again, resumes her position, slides her fingers inside once more. She can almost taste his skin…

MOTHER
Do you want cream or milk with that? I know you like cream, I made
sure we got enough, so would you like that instead?

GIRL
(under her breath)
For fucks sake
(raising her voice)
Yes please, that’d be lovely

MOTHER
Well, are you coming down then?

GIRL
I’ll be one sec

MOTHER
Ok, it’s on the table

GIRL
Thanks


Girl begins to rub herself frantically, whilst also trying to keep quiet and stop the bed moving from her gyrations. She’s almost there, on the brink, when:


MOTHER
What are you doing up there?


Girl stops dead, eyes wide, a look of horror on her face. What can she say? Guiltily she moves her fingers away from her pussy.


GIRL
(Urgently)
I’m just in the middle of texting someone from work,
gotta finish it off, won’t be a minute

MOTHER
Oh, ok then. Don’t blame me if it gets cold


Girl rolls her eyes and breathes out a sigh of relief, then remembers her objective: an orgasm – and pronto. She thrusts her fingers between her legs once more, frigs away silently and moments later, with a repressed shudder, groan and some mild teeth grinding, she finally climaxes. When the last spasm wears off, she jumps out of bed and grabs a gown. She pops to the loo, washes her hands and hops downstairs to join everyone else, hoping that no-one notices the flush covering her face and neck. It’s not until she lifts the (semi-cold, but very delicious) coffee to her lips that she realises the biggest clue of all is still mildly perceptible: her fingers still smell of her pudenda. She smiles to herself. She got away with it – this time…

So, how was your Christmas?



designed by one man