<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

I've still got it Every woman knows how it feels:...
My Dilemma An old fuck buddy of mine has recently...
Sex shop shopping: some rules Based on my experie...
Things I miss with SP Him cooking me breakfast in...
Beautiful bodies If only more men thought this wa...
Girl, you know its true I feel like I have wander...
Loaded Weapon I don't know if it is because: My ...
Intimate Personals Perusing the online 'personals...
These are my thoughts (1) Visible panty lines sh...
Answers 9 - 10 9. How many sex toys do you own an...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, December 12, 2004

I love Cock...



















...Rock

I love their music
I love the talent and immense skill of all four musicians
I love their energy
I love the sense of humour that they have
I love the parodying of masculinity and machismo
I love their arrogance combined with their typically British self-depreciativeness
I love the campness and glamour of their costumes
And I love the way Justin Hawkins cock can be seen swaying from side-to-side in his catsuit

It's enough to drive a woman crazy I tell you: just knowing any man is commando under his clothes is a huge turn on:

Especially if his trousers are thin
Especially if his trousers are tight
Especially if you can see his bulge moving

And there is our Justin, prancing about all over the place, happily commando in his silver spandex catsuit (which finishes just above his cock, leaving practically nothing to the imagination), and you can see it. ALL of it.

It

was

just

there

for

all

to

see

and I couldn't help but wonder what it might be like, if I were to slide my fingers an inch into his catsuit and pull out his cock. Grab it firmly in my hands, lick the sweat from his smooth chest, and then lower my mouth onto his waiting cock.

Of course there were probably 10,000 other women (and men too) who would have been thinking the same thing; singing along to Get Your Hands Off My Woman, whilst dreaming of his sexy cock in our mouths. Well, I think they would...

Anyway, it was a fantasic gig - The Darkness are great live - and even if I was temporarily distracted by the catsuit/cock/mouth situation, it didn't stop me from enjoying what it is all about: great music, played by talented people, LIVE.

Class.

Now, back to my Hawkins brothers threesome fantasy...



designed by one man