<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

These are my thoughts (1) Visible panty lines sh...
Answers 9 - 10 9. How many sex toys do you own an...
Answers 6 - 8 6. Does anyone you know read your b...
Answers 3 - 53. What inspired you to write Girl wi...
Answers 1 - 2Thank you for all your questions and ...
Excuses excuses Top 10 reasons I give people to e...
Because I feel like it...
Addicted... I am beginning to think there is some...
Power and Dominance... Some answers: well not off...
Celebration time Ok, admittedly there's not much ...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Intimate Personals

Perusing the online 'personals' (purely for scientific research I should add), I happened upon these genuine requests. Which ones do you reckon got lucky?

This one?

"Ladies, this really is quite straight forward. If you are in need of some oral stimulation, send me a message. No shagging or blow-job required in return. The only condition is that you are not a 'minger'"

Or this generous promise?

"If we hit it off let me take you back to my hotel to give you multiple orgasms through oral and good hard sex"

Or this modest offer?

"We are two Good-looking guys looking to fulfil the fantasy of having no strings attached sex with 1 woman. We are both well endowed and have already had a threesome with one girl. We are looking for someone who will take double penetration and 2 in one hole. You must be prepared to be awake for at least seven hours as we both have huge amounts of stamina. Our last conquest didn’t sleep all night and came about 25 times"

Or you could even buy-one-get-one-free with this generous guy,

"If you like the idea of a cute guy pulling out his hard cock and wanking it until he shoots, then get in touch. The thrill's in the performing, but I'm happy to lend you a hand, too, if you wish"

and here's some wishful thinking

"I want sex so mail please, this afternoon would be good! nice fit birds with pics please"

If this is what's out there, I can only live in hope...

designed by one man