<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

I cum in Peace If you won't do it for yourself, d...
Fed up It seems like every woman has them. They w...
A closed door Its hard knowing how to start, when...
May the Force be with you In my blog, I have talk...
Never Blog when you're drunk... Because its likel...
Humour is an aphrodisiac Stating the obvious of co...
Queen of Procrastination I should be a busy woman...
Fantasy number 1 I've been preparing for SP and I...
23 positions in a one night stand... I don't thin...
Due to popular demand...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Celebration time

Ok, admittedly there's not much in the world to be cheery about right now, certainly regarding peace, human rights and the environment.

But here on Camp Sex Fiend, there has been some quiet rejoicing: much to my surprise, this blog has now had over 100,000 visits. Believe me, I am as shocked as the next person; I never thought anyone would want to hear about my thoughts, analysis and descriptions of my sex life, let alone come back and read more.

So, as a way of thanking all of you who did and still do, I would like to offer the only thing that I can to you: more words. But this time, you get to choose what I say...

Yes, that's right. Send me (via email only, not in the comments box) whatever question/s you would like me to answer, on whatever topic strikes your fancy (erm, or anywhere else). I will pick ten of the best questions, list them on a post (or two) and answer them as descriptively and authoritatively as I can.

It's your call...

designed by one man