<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Never Blog when you're drunk... Because its likel...
Humour is an aphrodisiac Stating the obvious of co...
Queen of Procrastination I should be a busy woman...
Fantasy number 1 I've been preparing for SP and I...
23 positions in a one night stand... I don't thin...
Due to popular demand...


The Procrastinating Girl with too much time on her...
Maybe its because I am pre-menstrual... That my m...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

May the Force be with you

In my blog, I have talked about various things, such as: having a high sex drive, one-night stands, the smiliarities between me and men , how I spend an average day and bored wanking (work those archives baby). But I have never touched upon the Bully Wank. I am sure most people are familiar with this (and if anyone can come up with a description better than mine via Google or the like, please offer it up).

The Bully Wank is when you've mildly got the horn but you're maybe tired/had a long day/had an argument with your partner/been wanking all day anyway and then you force yourself to masturbate. Of course consent is involved, its not like you have to co-oerce yourself into grabbing your genitals ("oh come on honey, you'll like it, I promise!"). No, more that you feel you should have a play, even given the state you are in, so you really try to enjoy it, but your hearts just not in it. Which may lead to:

a) Not being able to cum
b) Or it taking ages to cum
c) Or the climax at the end hardly being worth it

which is where I found myself recently at 3am, frigging away for England, desperate to cum. And at 5am I gave up. Yes, without having an orgasm. I am as outraged as you are, believe me (especially considering my normal state of the post-multi-body-judder). I felt robbed - even though I had played 5 times that day already, I had gone to bed thinking (well convincing myself really):

"Oh, just one last one. A quickie. One for the road..."

But I know that I kept falling asleep mid-frig and then wake up moments later thinking

"what was I doing again? Oh yeah. Where was I?"

And continue playing. And falling asleep again. And 2 hours into this stupid cycle, I saw it was 5am, that I had only 2 hours before I had to be up again, and I just thought

"Fuck it"

And fell asleep. Of course it didn't help that I then woke up at 7am, crazy horny (with not enough time to play before leaving), but sometimes you gotta make sacrifices.

Just say no to the Bully. I know I shall...

designed by one man