<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

La Isla BonitaI'm back. And what a welcome I get: ...
Playtime The Girl needs to have some fun. It's be...
The Girls Guide to having Fun Take two 6 1/2 inch...
To him Am I not desirable Am I not what you want ...
Fuck Buddies - Rules and Regulations I'm thinking...
I feel robbed... I woke up this morning with my v...
More meat...Well I am now a fully-fledged carnivor...
Sex with SP...The devil won. Not in the biblical s...
Sometimes I hate computers... I have just spent o...
I think I am in love... They are sexy They make m...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Maybe its because I am pre-menstrual...

That my mind is drunk with the thoughts of sex
That I am so fucking horny all the time
That I am always thinking of things that turn me on:

Fucking in public (dogging)
Fucking a group of guys (ditto dogging)
Watching a girl getting fucked by a guy, while I play with her

And my favourite:

Being fucked so hard that it hurts, whilst being called a dirty slut; within the confines of my bedroom, I dream of a man fucking me in my ass and calling me a whore. And I imagine how wonderful it would feel to give in, to let go, and to properly relax: something I feel I cannot do when I am in the dominant position. I am wondering whether I should explore this area a little more - I find it a little odd that I get wet at the thought of being so dominated by someone - especially as I am a feminist.

So THIS WEEKS POLL:

DO BEDROOM GAMES REFLECT GENDER ISSUES IN SOCIETY?

And with that thought, I am off for a fiddle...

designed by one man