<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Things I have learned: 1. That its easier to hate...
There's not much to say... I hate that I cannot g...
It's been almost two weeks since I last had sex an...
I'm on a mission...And I know its probably not the...
I have discovered that my arms are too short... N...
Singapore Sling(ing) Ah the delectable pleasures ...
Obsessed... One thing on my mind: Not whether I ...
Red wine talking... Ok, so I'm drunk. Shouldn't b...
Time is running out... Beginning to get fed up w...
ANAL SEX - THE END OF AN ERA...We all had a night ...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, August 29, 2004

I think I am in love...

They are sexy
They make me happy
They give me pleasure in bed

Yup. If I could marry my new Mini-Ipod I would. It's just gorgeous and I love it. So far I've only downloaded 300 songs onto it (another 700 to go), but it's already proving to be the best purchase of 2004...

Speaking of purchases, I wish I had a partner to give the Robo Suck 2 Masturbator to. It looks like SO much fun - and I bet even better to watch it being used...

Think my next purchase however will be the Dual Explorer. As well as loving the shape and colour of it, I like the name - it makes me think of venturing out into the unknown: something that excites me quite a lot. Certainly the dual penetrative aspect of it is immensely appealing...

Which brings me neatly to the appeal of shagging SP again. I know, before you all shout at me:

"What the hell do you wanna fuck him again for Girl???"

I must tell you that I haven't actually acted on this particular impulse - at least, not yet. I am however yearning, no, absofuckinlutely gagging to have sex with SP again. I am currently playing at least 3 times a day thinking about his cock inside me; I feel like this desire is not gonna go away until I have fucked him again.

All my logic says:

"Uh oh. Don't go there. You may get hurt. Once bitten, twice shy etc"

But my pussy goes:

"JUST FUCK HIM. YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT. IT WOULD BE SO GOOD. YOU COULD JUST FUCK HIM AND THEN LEAVE. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A PROBLEM".

And all I can think about now, is pushing him against a wall, ripping his jeans off, shoving his cock in my mouth, before raising one leg, and ramming him hard inside me. It's enough to drive a woman crazy I tell you. All this week at work its been on my mind like some kind of parallel narrative running alongside my work brain. I've been having to bash my vibrator something rotten all week - I think I may have damaged the motor (damn cheap Ann Summers crap).

Anyway, I don't know how long I can hold out. Of course I want to see SP (and in the world I work in, it would only be appropriate for SP to then whisk me off into the sunset), but even more than that, I want to fuck him. And at this point, bets are off as to whether it'll be my desire that wins over my rationality...

designed by one man