<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Obsessed... One thing on my mind: Not whether I ...
Red wine talking... Ok, so I'm drunk. Shouldn't b...
Time is running out... Beginning to get fed up w...
ANAL SEX - THE END OF AN ERA...We all had a night ...
SP - back to square one... Ah, the SP saga contin...
SP on my mind...   Still hotel-ing it, shooting ou...
SP - the saga continues...No time to blog, first t...
Fuck Buddy Mania...Firstly some business for those...
The 'Moneyshot': For all the women out there who c...
It's been cold outside (bloody Britain!) but I am ...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Singapore Sling(ing)

Ah the delectable pleasures of cock(tails): like luscious liquid velvet pouring down my throat. There's something about drinking in Soho on a hot summers evening - whether it be the gay lads walking down Old Compton street arm in arm; the girls standing in the doorways of clip joints trying to entice men in; or just the proliferation of sex shops - there's an electric atmosphere that reminds me of New York City and I just love it.

I was supposed to meet up with my friend K and grab some sushi, but I ended up dragging her around the streets of W1, whilst I tried out the paddles, whips and sex toys. In the space of 10 minutes of wandering round Soho, I had in my hand:
Some Condoms (handed to me free, as a safe sex promotion)
A new (well replacement actually) Vibrator
A see-thru chemise

I am tired now (and a little drunk) though I have no right to be. I spent my day:

Wanking
Sunbathing
Napping
Wanking
Sunbathing
Wanking
Drinking cocktails
And wanking (after this blog)

So its not like I've done a 17 hour day and have any right to be tired. Still, doing fuck all is exhausting though! I've gotta save my energy for the marathon with SP that lies ahead, so I'm gonna go get some beauty sleep now (ok, and will have a play - or three).

Night all
x

designed by one man