<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Time is running out... Beginning to get fed up w...
ANAL SEX - THE END OF AN ERA...We all had a night ...
SP - back to square one... Ah, the SP saga contin...
SP on my mind...   Still hotel-ing it, shooting ou...
SP - the saga continues...No time to blog, first t...
Fuck Buddy Mania...Firstly some business for those...
The 'Moneyshot': For all the women out there who c...
It's been cold outside (bloody Britain!) but I am ...
I think I may have fallen for SP...Yup, that's rig...
It's one hot sticky day - and I'm not talking abou...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Red wine talking...

Ok, so I'm drunk. Shouldn't be blogging really, no good to anyone right now - except perhaps my pudenda...

But anyway, here's what was on my mind today:

1. SP behind me sliding his cock between my legs and then into my ass
2. SP running his hands around my labia, teasing me
3. Sitting on SP's face
4. Grinding up against SP til his cock slides into me
5. Sucking SP til he's ready for me to fuck him
6. And riding B hard (yes I know, he's not even worth the fantasy - but he has such a gorgeous cock)

Needless to say its been a busy day: 3 plays so far (about to embark on number 4). And all with only two fingers (no vibes, balls or other delights). Sometimes only Mama knows best...

Here's to strong coffee, aspirin and a hot fiddle - all of which I shall be embracing come tomorrow morning...

G'night x

designed by one man