<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

It's one hot sticky day - and I'm not talking abou...
A fine mess I am in...Oh dear. I was right. SP has...
Because it's bloody funny: www.gustorecordings.co...
There may be trouble ahead... Uh oh, I sense pote...
A few thoughts on my mind today:1) That restarting...
Too much of a good thing...This week I've been awa...
I'm back...First things first: Michael Moore winni...
Ok, I have been crap for the lack of posting. Work...
Gawddamnit, not enough hours in the day. My wishli...
I have been busily attempting to find my G-spot ov...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, June 20, 2004

I think I may have fallen for SP...

Yup, that's right, after everything I said about SP, I now have feelings for him. A hypocrite I may be, but how could I not be swayed by the following 20 things about SP?

1) He is intelligent
2) He makes me laugh
3) He is thoughtful
4) He is caring
5) He is kind
6) He is tactile
7) He is affectionate
8) He is emotionally articulate
9) He votes Green
10) He thinks Bush is a cunt and Blair is a tosser
11) He is a fantastic cook
12) He gives a great backrub
13) He gives great head
14) His 'Bowling ball' technique (3/4 fingered double penetration) is superb
15) He is fantastic in bed and can make love/shag/fuck hard/soft/slow/fast whatever
16) He has great staying power and can fuck all night before deciding when to cum
17) He makes me cum over and over again all the time
18) He makes me wet just by kissing me
19) His sex drive is just as high as mine
20) He is just as kinky as me...

Perhaps it was our being apart for a few days when SP was away on business last week that made me yearn for him, or maybe it was him telling me that he masturbates three times a day (yippee, a male version of me!) or perhaps it's been due to our sexual texting back and forth - whichever it was, I now find myself missing him terribly and am counting the days til we see each other again (11 to go...)

In the meantime, my sex drive is even higher than normal: 5 plays yesterday, 4 today - and all thinking about SP. Weird, but lovely. I am hoping to give this situation a chance: SP definately seems worth it, for all the above reasons, and he seems to be someone who will challenge me (intellectually) and push my (sexual) boundaries. Plus, the sex I am having with him is the best I have ever had, so I've got no complaints! Wish me luck!

designed by one man