<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

I'm back...First things first: Michael Moore winni...
Ok, I have been crap for the lack of posting. Work...
Gawddamnit, not enough hours in the day. My wishli...
I have been busily attempting to find my G-spot ov...
Headaches and sex... I had a conversation with a ...
Just got back from a week of beautiful English cou...
Since my stupid hours at work recently have left m...
Ten rushed minutes in the toilets today... Unfortu...
Tired...It's only Monday and I am already:Too tire...
Having a minature crisis today; my life seems to s...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Too much of a good thing...

This week I've been away from home again (I miss my flat!) staying with a guy called SP. His flat is lovely - as is he. On my first night there, he cooked me dinner, kept on refilling my glass with wine and we chatted all night into the early hours. I went to bed late, drunk and soaking wet. The thought of shagging SP made me end up playing with myself for a good hour and I eventually crashed out at 2am. Annoyingly I then had to be up at 5am for work, but it was worth it...

I thought about SP all day, imagining what it might be like if we had sex. When I got back that night, he had cooked dinner for me again and we ate, drank and flirted once more. SP then jumped in the shower and I did likewise a little later. Afterwards we sat on the couch wrapped in towels and our bodies touching. There was such heat between us, I knew it was only a matter of time.

We ended up having the most fantastic sex; SP is a very generous lover - gave me three climaxes before he came - a lovely change from B the selfish asshole. It was very enjoyable but my post-coital headache was dreadful and I only managed to get 3 hours sleep again - which with a 17 hour day to follow was a bit tough. But I had a big grin on my face all day.

I wish I could report that the situation with SP was all good, but I have some issues with it all:

1) SP is effectively my landlord for the next month or so. That we have shagged may kinda complicate things and make it uncomfortable for me to stay there.
2) I barely know SP. It felt kinda weird to jump into bed with him so quickly. Not that I have anything against one-night stands, but this one is different (see 3 below)
3) SP is much too intimate for my liking and it is scaring me slightly. He is all cuddles, caressing and massaging; he looks into my eyes and says "we're made for each other"; he asks me how my day was, kisses the top of my head and cooks me dinner. Now, this is all well and good, but we have just met each other - as far as I am concerned, he's a great shag and it's a bonus to get some sex from him whilst I am renting his room. He is an absolutely lovely guy and would probably make a fantastic boyfriend, but he is coming on way too strong for me...

Not sure what to do about SP, I am staying with him again next week. I may talk to him about it and be honest and hopefully he'll cool off a little. It'd be nice to have sex with him again but only if there are no strings attached...


designed by one man