<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Just got back from a week of beautiful English cou...
Since my stupid hours at work recently have left m...
Ten rushed minutes in the toilets today... Unfortu...
Tired...It's only Monday and I am already:Too tire...
Having a minature crisis today; my life seems to s...
An early(ish) finish - only 14 hours today - so ti...
I am an addict......of Blogging that is...I must b...
And after all that, he couldn't even keep his erec...
Some observations: 1) Rentboy has an interesting ...
Update on B: Almost midnight and he texts me: "Y...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, May 03, 2004

Headaches and sex...

I had a conversation with a woman at work the other day and she mentioned that sometimes she lies to her partner and tells him that she has a headache when she doesn't want to have sex with him. I have never done this and think it's a drastic shame that a) people are not into shagging their partners at any given moment and b) that they have to lie if they are (weirdly) not in the mood. Surely a bit of honesty and a change in their sexual habits would resolve this situation?

If I had a partner I would never dream of turning him down (actually, it's usually me asking anyway), let alone pretending that I have a headache to 'get out of' sex. In fact, it's the opposite with me: I always get a headache after sex - a real mindblowing, headbanging, searing pain in the eyeballs type that only stops if I lie very very still straight after climaxing.

I am not sure why I get this - maybe it's the intensity of my orgasms and the way I shake so hard when I climax that causes it - but I am beginning to think that I am unique in experiencing this; I would like to find out if anyone else - male or female - gets a post-coital headache like I do, so hence

THIS WEEKS POLL

Do you get a headache after climaxing from sex?

designed by one man