<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

I am an addict......of Blogging that is...I must b...
And after all that, he couldn't even keep his erec...
Some observations: 1) Rentboy has an interesting ...
Update on B: Almost midnight and he texts me: "Y...
B texted me yesterday, asked how I was doing, and ...
Been thinking about my American lover DK recently,...
A quick one... I will update tomorrow when I have...
Thought for the day: Am I a nymphomaniac because ...
5 times yesterday and 3 times today. That's how of...
Ok, here's the week that was:TUESDAYA busy day, mo...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Thursday, April 15, 2004

An early(ish) finish - only 14 hours today - so time for a quickie...

Where I am currently at:

1) The gym: still love running. Very upset that I can only get on a treadmill once or twice a week, due to the hours I work. I haven't been to the gym for 10 days now. Gutted.
2) The cinema: the last film I saw was 21 Grams: a great film, but not the Saturday night escapism that I needed. Have a huge wishlist of movies to see right now, not able to see any of them.
3) Current affairs: I have practically given up trying to stay on top of world events. I read The Guardian on Saturday and attempt to catch up. It's so weird having no idea about what's happening on the planet.
4) Reading: Started reading Brass by Helen Walsh; seems good so far. Too tired to look at any words on paper most nights; the only thing I read regularly is the Callsheet.
5) Writing: So far, no fantastic Hollywood-bound feature films scripts have come out of my brain and splurged themselves onto the page. The only thing I have written in 4 months is this blog. And, lets face it, it's pretty one-track-minded - not exactly broadcast material...
6) Sex. Still can't get enough of it. Or thinking about it. I have been trying to remember when I became so fixated by it, but I cannot recall a time when I was ever bored by sex, or not into it, or didn't think about it.

designed by one man