<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

B texted me yesterday, asked how I was doing, and ...
Been thinking about my American lover DK recently,...
A quick one... I will update tomorrow when I have...
Thought for the day: Am I a nymphomaniac because ...
5 times yesterday and 3 times today. That's how of...
Ok, here's the week that was:TUESDAYA busy day, mo...
I'm back... A gruelling week, will elaborate on a...
Apart from the obvious (the MMF threesome with B a...
I am human again. Just slept for 12 hours solid, a...
Sometimes fantasy is better than reality...Another...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, April 12, 2004

Update on B:

Almost midnight and he texts me:

"You awake?"

I was going to ignore his text, but I was curious whether he thought I would let him come over so late, so I responded:

"Falling asleep (liar). Where are you?"

B: "At home, naked, wishing you were here with my dick right up inside you".

Me: (as if on cue, my pussy throbbing)"Well, if you come over tomorrow you can slide your cock right into me. I am wet now thinking about it."

Now, any normal man would respond with something along the lines of: I am gonna fuck you so hard with my cock; I am gonna lick your pussy til you come etc etc. Or, they would just dial my number and have a quick phone-sex session. Not B. His response:

"Hope to make it over, sleep well."

I imagine that on receipt of my above text, he climaxed, and then wanted nothing else to do with talking dirty. Either that or he is a freak. Anyway, his response pissed me off so I texted him back:

"You scared to see me again?"

B: "No? Why would you say that?"

Me: "Well then, lets make an arrangement to fuck the living daylights out of each other, rather than a vague 'sometime'".

B then makes some feeble excuse about having to go visit his parents tomorrow and because I know he's lied to me before about being busy and unable to make a date to shag, I text him back:

"Yup, we all have busy lives... I am free tomorrow evening: if you call me before 7, you may get lucky..."

And of course B didn't respond to that. He is incapable of committing to a prior arrangement; the only agreement that he can make is with his cock: if he gets hard thinking about me, then he wants to see me NOW. Otherwise, he is a fucking dead loss.

Why do I want to fuck him again?

designed by one man