<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Theory of the day: a tired brain plus a knackered ...
What a day yesterday:Up at 4.40 am.Left for work a...
A New Possibility?Saw B again today. He still hasn...
Not enough hours in the day...First let me say tha...
So I am the number 4 result out of 103,000 for a s...
I cannot stop thinking of R (B's friend, the MMF f...
I wonder whether other women who work in all-male ...
For the following reasons I have come to the concl...
I've been thinking about threesomes ALL night - it...
I am proud of myself; I have managed to fulfill a ...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Sometimes fantasy is better than reality...

Another 15 hour day, so off to sleep in a min. Today has had its ups and downs:

Ups:
Seeing three male models half-clothed on set. They were gorgeous and smelled manly. It was lovely.
Getting acknowledgement from my bosses that I kick ass at my job. I take pride in my work and love it too, so feedback is good...
Having a fantastic orgasm whilst doing the kitkat shuffle in the women's toilets. My legs were still trembling 10 minutes later when I was walking round the set. Boy was I smiling inside.

Downs:
Getting my period just as I was called to run across the studio lot on a long mission. My poor belly hurts like hell.
Being bored out of my mind by some of the tasks I am having to do. There's only so much a woman can take, and working alongside 20 year old fuckwits can sometimes be trying...
Being called "honey-bunny", "darling", "sweetness" and "love" all fucking day. Personally I think I have a very cool name, surely its not too hard to address me by that? Or failing that, "mate" will do as well...
Having an actor be rude to me on set for no reason

designed by one man