<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Pheromones: I am now convinced there is something ...
Todays observations: 1) The Darkness are now main...
Christopher Eccleston in 28 Days Later Clive Owen ...
So the peacock rockers picked up three Brit awards...
Current addictions/obsessions: 1) The obvious... ...
Saw the following on Redwhore's blog: "A woman ca...
Oh shit. Does this mean I may not have a job?
I think I am a little euphoric. My brain is buzzin...
Oh yeah, saw a fantastic t-shirt yesterday. It ha...
So Sofia Coppola won nothing at the BAFTA's. I am ...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, February 22, 2004

I am proud of myself; I have managed to fulfill a feat of endurance and willpower and maintain control over my body. No, I am not talking about running (although I can do 70 minutes non-stop now, and counting...). I am referring to not succumbing to my desires - I've done pretty well over the last few days:

Got in late and very drunk last night. By coincidence, DM (the internet man) was online too. We haven't fucked for a few months (he's good, but the fire between us isn't great). Anyway, we ended up in a damn hot cyber session, mostly talking about me sucking him off whilst another guy fucks me from behind (yippee, another guy who wants a MMF threesome!). It was great fun and he invited me over to his place today, which I was going to do.

After I'd had a play when I woke up today though, the idea seemed kinda less fun; I guess shagging B last week has made me much less 'on edge' and don't feel like I need to fuck someone - hell I am only playing twice a day at the moment, so I guess my sex drive has stabilised somewhat. Maybe I just like that I can say 'no' right now and am not a slave to my desires?

Speaking of which: I shall now proceed to audition some finger puppets - I expect a very good show tonight...

designed by one man