<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Oh yeah, saw a fantastic t-shirt yesterday. It ha...
So Sofia Coppola won nothing at the BAFTA's. I am ...
I am a CSS queen! Ok, I am learning to be one... C...
I had forgotten how tiring it is to train in the g...
THE ZIPLESS FUCK Read this article in The Guardia...
I feel like a woman again. My world has restored i...
Was watching a tv show last night about men and th...
Another couple of thoughts have sprung to mind: ...
Ouch. I am sore. I have sweated this evening and e...
For some odd reason, I forgot I had vibrating dual...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, February 16, 2004

I think I am a little euphoric. My brain is buzzing and all my muscles feel strong and energised. It seems that my hourly run on the treadmill tonight has left me in some kind of post-coital blissed-out state - not that I am complaining - if I can get the same rush from exercise as I do from sex, a lot of my problems may be solved...

Flirted with Ginger (the instructor) at the gym again this evening and hinted at buying him a drink at the 'do' next week; I reckon he'll show up. He is very cute and a sweet guy, but young. Not sure if I want the hassle of having to 'train' him up; it's a nice challenge, but I don't really have time for that in my life right now...

Watching The Darkness' new video Love is only a Feeling at the gym today reminded me how sexy Justin Hawkins is. I admit he has dreadful teeth, is skinny as hell and well fulfills the term 'geek' with his straggly hair. However, I also think he is a rock god and watching him grimacing (orgasm style) whilst he rubs his guitar against his groin (as if he was masturbating with it) whilst he plays it so furiously just wets my pants.

Also knowing that he goes commando style inside the catsuits he wears makes it a little harder for me to look at him without getting horny and combined with my enjoyment of the fantastic lyrics that he writes, you could well say that I have a crush on him. In fact I would go one further and suggest that a threesome with Justin and his younger brother Dan wouldn't be such a bad idea, but then, when was I ever original in my fantasies?! Anyway, I have to hand it to the Lowestoft boys: without them I would never have made it to my target of 60 minutes on the treadmill...

A quick thank-you to all the guys who've been responding to my penis/masturbation questions. Some very interesting replies so far, keep them coming! I have repeated the queries below for those of you too lazy to scroll down :-)

1) Are penis' slightly longer, shorter or wider (when erect) if they are not played with for a while?
2) If a guy abstains from masturbation (for a week lets say), will he last for a longer or shorter period of time when he next has penetrative sex?
3) And, if he does abstain, will the guys sex drive be higher or lower when he next gets laid?

designed by one man