<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

THE ZIPLESS FUCK Read this article in The Guardia...
I feel like a woman again. My world has restored i...
Was watching a tv show last night about men and th...
Another couple of thoughts have sprung to mind: ...
Ouch. I am sore. I have sweated this evening and e...
For some odd reason, I forgot I had vibrating dual...
I may be a girl with a one track mind, but a few o...
Damn I wish I wasn't so crap with html. As any reg...
A strange few days have passed in which four inter...
55 minutes running on the treadmill, 60 minutes pu...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Saturday, February 14, 2004

I had forgotten how tiring it is to train in the gym after a night of passion (it's been a long time since I did both). I couldn't understand why my hour on the treadmill today was so draining; I could feel the lactic acid burning in my calves only half an hour in. And then I remembered shagging like crazy last night, with my legs tucked behind my ears - yoga style - and it became clear that my calves, hamstrings and quads weren't up to having two workouts within 24 hours.

At least by distracting my train of thought by thinking about last night, I was able to push myself past the pain threshold and complete the full hour. The only disadvantage was my pants getting a little wet while I was running, but by the time I had completed my workout both my t-shirt and shorts were soaked with sweat, so I don't think anyone would have noticed my 'inner thigh' dampness...

Also, Ginger was there again tonight, looking handsome as ever, which of course spurred me on to sprint the last 5 minutes of the hour (such a show-off) and push the weights even harder every time he walked past. Still not sure what to make of him, we talk about fitness, training etc and flirt outrageously with each other, but I don't know if there is anything else we can converse about. So I have decided to try to chat him up at the gym's 'night out' in a couple of weeks; with a couple of beers in me (and him) I'll be able to find out if and how he can stimulate me: cerebally or physically or (joy oh joy) both...

designed by one man