<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

I had forgotten how tiring it is to train in the g...
THE ZIPLESS FUCK Read this article in The Guardia...
I feel like a woman again. My world has restored i...
Was watching a tv show last night about men and th...
Another couple of thoughts have sprung to mind: ...
Ouch. I am sore. I have sweated this evening and e...
For some odd reason, I forgot I had vibrating dual...
I may be a girl with a one track mind, but a few o...
Damn I wish I wasn't so crap with html. As any reg...
A strange few days have passed in which four inter...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, February 15, 2004

I am a CSS queen! Ok, I am learning to be one... Currently I am testing out a new look for the blog which seems to be an improvement on the default template. (Still can't get rid of the random change of colour in my archives though!) I have also decided to include comments on the blog. Please keep your thoughts clean - the only one allowed to be dirty on here is me!

Speaking of which: seeing B a few days ago has got me a little obsessed again over having a (MMF) threesome with him and his friend R. I can't stop thinking about sucking B off while R takes me from behind. The thought of this scenario is now interfering with my day to day life; I almost didn't make it outside my flat yesterday, such was the frequency of my playing...

An interesting development has arisen at my gym - though not what I expected. I met a woman in the sauna there - she's one of those free-spirited women who don't give a shit - and she wants to go to the Candy Bar and pull some women there. I'm kind of up for it, but only half-heartedly, as I am much more into men. But if a (FFM) threesome is on the cards, I might just dabble...

designed by one man