<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

So I am the number 4 result out of 103,000 for a s...
I cannot stop thinking of R (B's friend, the MMF f...
I wonder whether other women who work in all-male ...
For the following reasons I have come to the concl...
I've been thinking about threesomes ALL night - it...
I am proud of myself; I have managed to fulfill a ...
Pheromones: I am now convinced there is something ...
Todays observations: 1) The Darkness are now main...
Christopher Eccleston in 28 Days Later Clive Owen ...
So the peacock rockers picked up three Brit awards...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Not enough hours in the day...

First let me say thank you to the readers who expressed concerns regarding my lack of posting recently: this has been down to three 16 hour days on the trot and not enough time to blog (or play!) It's unfortunate that this career in movies that I love so much has such shitty hours. Until five minutes ago, I hadn't even had time to play - for three days! It's been hard running round at work with wet panties all day I tell you...

Speaking of which, I was thinking of B today, even considering texting him. And lo and behold, who should I bump into at the studio? Yup, B. We flirted for a while and I suggested he follow me into the toilet for (his long-time fantasy) a quick blow-job, but I don't think he took me seriously as I entered and left the toilet alone.

We talked about having some fun in the next few days though and I did end up texting him -

"The thought of your big hard cock in my mouth is making me wet. I think you need to come over soon, so I can give it a good sucking. Call me..."

- I thought it would be nice for him to get a hard-on during his drive home...

I don't know why: I just love B's cock - I could suck it all day...

designed by one man