<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Tired...It's only Monday and I am already:Too tire...
Having a minature crisis today; my life seems to s...
An early(ish) finish - only 14 hours today - so ti...
I am an addict......of Blogging that is...I must b...
And after all that, he couldn't even keep his erec...
Some observations: 1) Rentboy has an interesting ...
Update on B: Almost midnight and he texts me: "Y...
B texted me yesterday, asked how I was doing, and ...
Been thinking about my American lover DK recently,...
A quick one... I will update tomorrow when I have...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Ten rushed minutes in the toilets today...
Unfortunately not spent playing. I was just trying to get a few minutes kip, so I could function with some level of intelligence the rest of the afternoon...

I know I am becoming repetitive regarding the extent of my state of tiredness; I feel robbed of the ability to express myself in a coherent way. Plus, all these long hours are playing havoc with my sex drive: I am too knackered to fiddle at night or in the morning, yet during the day, I am crazy horny, but don't have the damn time to get busy with my fingers, grr. Looks like I'll have a lot of catching up to do this weekend...

Thought for the day:
The obviously 'dressed to the left' cock of one of the actors' - a lovely sight. He has a beautiful body and a beautiful bulge. I found myself gazing into his crotch area constantly today, imagining what it would be like to rip off his costume and get his cock deep in my mouth...

designed by one man