<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Ten rushed minutes in the toilets today... Unfortu...
Tired...It's only Monday and I am already:Too tire...
Having a minature crisis today; my life seems to s...
An early(ish) finish - only 14 hours today - so ti...
I am an addict......of Blogging that is...I must b...
And after all that, he couldn't even keep his erec...
Some observations: 1) Rentboy has an interesting ...
Update on B: Almost midnight and he texts me: "Y...
B texted me yesterday, asked how I was doing, and ...
Been thinking about my American lover DK recently,...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Since my stupid hours at work recently have left me feeling frustrated, bored and increasingly horny, I decided to pleasure myself in the following ways:

1) Buy some music (a) - Catching up with old stuff: Travis, Stereophonics, Blur, Jet.
(b) - Pre-ordering new stuff: Maroon 5, Graham Coxon, The Streets, Keane.

2. Buy a (replacement for my stolen) CD walkman so that when I (get time to) go to the gym, I will be all pumped up and energised for my 5-6 mile run, listening to the above. (Please note that I only purchase items from top quality shops, ahem)

3. Watch some television (for the first time in a month): 'England Expects', a great drama with Steven Mackintosh that I taped a while back. It feels weird sitting in a chair watching the tv for two whole hours; I am so used to standing for 16 hours a day, anything else just feels odd...

4. Giving myself time to play: I came back from a nightshoot yesterday at 7am, horny as hell, and fell asleep with my hand between my legs. I was so tired I can't even remember if I climaxed; it all felt good though. And when I woke some 6 hours later, I had the most glorious 30 minute fiddle thinking about B. He is still the most popular frig material that I use to get off.. Maybe its all in my mind - whatever it is, my (self-induced) climaxes involving him are very explosive...

5. Giving in to my desires: I need sex bad. It's all well and good using my hand/s, toys etc, but I need a man. A cock to be more specific. I want the heat, the sweat, the hardness, the wetness, the passion, the 'thinking you are going blind' when you climax, that can only come from a good, hard fuck.

NB: It's 2am and B (Mr Low-sex drive/ soft-cock from last week) just texted me "hello, what are you up to" - what the fuck?!

designed by one man