<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

I have been busily attempting to find my G-spot ov...
Headaches and sex... I had a conversation with a ...
Just got back from a week of beautiful English cou...
Since my stupid hours at work recently have left m...
Ten rushed minutes in the toilets today... Unfortu...
Tired...It's only Monday and I am already:Too tire...
Having a minature crisis today; my life seems to s...
An early(ish) finish - only 14 hours today - so ti...
I am an addict......of Blogging that is...I must b...
And after all that, he couldn't even keep his erec...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Gawddamnit, not enough hours in the day. My wishlist today:

Sleep for more than 5 hours. No luck there.
Play before work. No time, see above.
Work for less than 15 hours. Nope.
Drink less than 3 coffees. No way: my double expresso Frappucino took my total to 5.
Eat well. Check. (Though the cola bottle sweets on set proved an annoying temptation for me).
Play at work - almost (though achieved this yesterday with a slamming shake and shudder(and mega headache after) during lunchtime.
Go to the gym. Check. Only time for a 30 minute run though. Still, better than 'nowt.
Have a beer after work. Nada.
Get more than 5 hours sleep tonight. Not likely, since I am blogging away now...

designed by one man