<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Headaches and sex... I had a conversation with a ...
Just got back from a week of beautiful English cou...
Since my stupid hours at work recently have left m...
Ten rushed minutes in the toilets today... Unfortu...
Tired...It's only Monday and I am already:Too tire...
Having a minature crisis today; my life seems to s...
An early(ish) finish - only 14 hours today - so ti...
I am an addict......of Blogging that is...I must b...
And after all that, he couldn't even keep his erec...
Some observations: 1) Rentboy has an interesting ...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, May 10, 2004

I have been busily attempting to find my G-spot over the last few days - to no avail (even with the 4 fiddles I had yesterday). One would think that since I climax so easily from penetration (and thus, likely G-spot stimulation) that I would be able to find that little button of delight on my own.

Not so. No fingers, vibrators or love eggs have managed to strike that wonderous little spot and produce the heightened pleasure I expect to find. I am beginning to feel robbed. Is it possible that I don't have one?? I certainly haven't found it yet... Any suggestions?

designed by one man