<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Because it's bloody funny: www.gustorecordings.co...
There may be trouble ahead... Uh oh, I sense pote...
A few thoughts on my mind today:1) That restarting...
Too much of a good thing...This week I've been awa...
I'm back...First things first: Michael Moore winni...
Ok, I have been crap for the lack of posting. Work...
Gawddamnit, not enough hours in the day. My wishli...
I have been busily attempting to find my G-spot ov...
Headaches and sex... I had a conversation with a ...
Just got back from a week of beautiful English cou...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, June 06, 2004

A fine mess I am in...

Oh dear. I was right. SP has fallen for me and I am not happy about it...

I stayed at his place again this week and immediately he started behaving as if I was his girlfriend (hugging, stroking, longing looks, running my bath, cooking for me - the list goes on). We barely know each other and he is behaving like we've been together for months. It's a shame that I don't feel the same way: if I felt a 'spark' for him, I would absolutely love how thoughtful, generous and kind he is; but because I don't, his behaviour just feels weird to me.

I did end up having sex with him again though (oops - I was weak - and before I knew it, his hand was between my legs) and it was very enjoyable. If only we could carry on being flatmates and have a good daily shag... I am not that heartless though: I will talk to him about it this week - and end it if I have to.

One thing about the sex with SP scared the living shit out of me: I got my post-coital headache during sex for the first time. And it was a killer. Like an icepick through my skull. I had to stop riding him and lie down still. Every time I moved it was agony. Excruciating. It eventually subsided but came back again as soon as I climaxed. I think I need to go to my doctor dammit...

Ok, should really get some kip, another 4am start tomorrow (YUCK)...

designed by one man