<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Red wine talking... Ok, so I'm drunk. Shouldn't b...
Time is running out... Beginning to get fed up w...
ANAL SEX - THE END OF AN ERA...We all had a night ...
SP - back to square one... Ah, the SP saga contin...
SP on my mind...   Still hotel-ing it, shooting ou...
SP - the saga continues...No time to blog, first t...
Fuck Buddy Mania...Firstly some business for those...
The 'Moneyshot': For all the women out there who c...
It's been cold outside (bloody Britain!) but I am ...
I think I may have fallen for SP...Yup, that's rig...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Obsessed...

One thing on my mind:

Not whether I can run 5 miles in under 40 minutes
Not doing my tax return (waiting patiently for me to complete)
Not cleaning my flat (which has been ignored for a while)
Not even doing some shopping and stocking up on my:
Food
Alcohol
Lingerie
Sex toys

No, just one thing is occupying this particular Girl with a one track mind's brain: Anal sex.

With a brief thought, I get wet, and have to escape to:
My bedroom
A friends bathroom
A public toilet

in order to quench the thirst. Since having anal with SP, its the only thing I can think about and its driving me crazy. All I want to do is try it again; have SP tease me - not fuck me til I am begging for it - then slip it in when I am not expecting it, whilst sliding his fingers inside me and rubbing me with his other hand.

Damn its getting me hot thinking about it now. Good thing I am seeing SP again in a few days; I am not sure how much longer I can bear this, I need his cock to open me up once more!

Speaking of being open: I plan to finally be honest with him this week - no more playing games or pretending. I guess being truthful with SP might be a high risk situation (where I may lose him), but the possible gains I may get with him (as well as being true to myself) are worth it I think. We'll see. Wish me luck...

designed by one man