<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Singapore Sling(ing) Ah the delectable pleasures ...
Obsessed... One thing on my mind: Not whether I ...
Red wine talking... Ok, so I'm drunk. Shouldn't b...
Time is running out... Beginning to get fed up w...
ANAL SEX - THE END OF AN ERA...We all had a night ...
SP - back to square one... Ah, the SP saga contin...
SP on my mind...   Still hotel-ing it, shooting ou...
SP - the saga continues...No time to blog, first t...
Fuck Buddy Mania...Firstly some business for those...
The 'Moneyshot': For all the women out there who c...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I have discovered that my arms are too short...

Not too short to lift a cocktail glass to my lips and sip my drink elegantly
Not too short to flirtatiously wave at the handsome man who smiled at me today
Not too short to wipe the sweat from my brow as I try to beat my 7 mile/50 minute run
Not too short to type frenetically on my keyboard when I update my blog
And not too short to fiddle regularly

No. But they are too short to do the one thing I have spent the last three days attempting to do: fist myself. Since SP did the 4-finger slide on me, I have been more than curious regarding what it would feel like to have a whole hand inside me (fingers curled, wrist at the entrance to my body). Thus I have been stretching, contorting and bending so that I am doubled over, and I still can't get my fist past the (palm) knuckle. I'm sure I could my whole hand in - but it seems I am hindered by the length of my arms - they just won't reach far enough to allow me to obtain the 'angle of perfection' that I am looking for. Dammit.

Is it possible that I cannot fist myself? Someone out there must have some advice or suggestions regarding a (self-inflicted) technique that I could try? Or am I going to have to rely on a lover to do the honours for me?

Swift responses would be appreciated...

designed by one man