<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Sex with SP...The devil won. Not in the biblical s...
Sometimes I hate computers... I have just spent o...
I think I am in love... They are sexy They make m...
Things I have learned: 1. That its easier to hate...
There's not much to say... I hate that I cannot g...
It's been almost two weeks since I last had sex an...
I'm on a mission...And I know its probably not the...
I have discovered that my arms are too short... N...
Singapore Sling(ing) Ah the delectable pleasures ...
Obsessed... One thing on my mind: Not whether I ...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, September 10, 2004

More meat...

Well I am now a fully-fledged carnivore. More than a decade without the flesh, and obviously I had a lot of time to make up for: Steak, Bacon, Beef, Ham, Pastrami, Lamb - you name it - I had it. All very nice, but I still don't feel satisfied - at least not in the carnal sense. There's still some meats I crave eating (Salt Beef for starters, yum), but that's not it; I need meat...

All week I've been crazy horny, obsessed even. I have been dying to play during the day at work, but just haven't had the time, it's been driving me up the wall. I ended up texting SP some saucy stuff whilst I was at work. He responded well and gladly gave me enough material to work with. I was rewarded with an intense, heart racing, bed shaking climax later that night. Fab.

I know I have to fuck SP again. It's like I've got a 'back-up of fucks' with him that I need to get out of my system, a blockage if you like. There's so many things I want to do, and try out with him. I have scores of scenarios that I want to play out and I know he does too. The experimentation between us seems endless. Plus, we haven't had bad or even mediocre sex together yet; our physical connection is that strong.

And the Angel on my shoulder starts coughing loudly... As do a few of my readers no doubt. I know I'm being a hypocrite. I know I'm thinking with my pussy and not with my heart. And I know that if I re-read all my previous posts about SP, I would possibly be thinking very hard about what I am doing and maybe deciding not to do anything.

But I don't want to think about all that, at least not yet. I feel like I have control in this situation, that I have set the boundaries. If SP suddenly said he wanted a relationship with me, I am not going to turn around and say 'yes'. I would truly have to give it some thought and take it very slowly. And I am not expecting him to say that, though perhaps a little part of me would like it (Angel again). I guess I need to protect that part; if I feel its in danger, I will walk away. Until then, I'm gonna see how things go. My plan right now:

1) To sit on top of him and have a long, slow, deep fuck that goes on for ages.
2) To lie on my back on his dining room table and have him fucking me whilst standing.
3) To be pushed onto his bed, spanked, have his cock shoved in my mouth, be fucked really hard, then have him fuck me in the ass.

Simple pleasures really...

designed by one man