<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

To him Am I not desirable Am I not what you want ...
Fuck Buddies - Rules and Regulations I'm thinking...
I feel robbed... I woke up this morning with my v...
More meat...Well I am now a fully-fledged carnivor...
Sex with SP...The devil won. Not in the biblical s...
Sometimes I hate computers... I have just spent o...
I think I am in love... They are sexy They make m...
Things I have learned: 1. That its easier to hate...
There's not much to say... I hate that I cannot g...
It's been almost two weeks since I last had sex an...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, September 24, 2004

The Girls Guide to having Fun

Take two 6 1/2 inch jelly vibrators (Promise will do nicely)
Slip a flavoured condom onto one of them
Slide flavoured vibe into one's open and willing mouth
Suck hard
No, soft
No, deep - whilst wiggling one's tongue on the vibe's underside
Nibble lightly
Deepthroat
Squeeze with fingers
Rub against lips
Then take now wet vibrator and slide between legs whilst turning speed dial approx midway
Tease oneself
Don't put it in
Oh please, put it in
Ok, it's in
Turn speed up higher
Grind hips
Push down squeezing hard
Now get other vibrator and lube it up well and good
Hold it against the other opening, rub it lightly
Slide it in slowly
Hold still
Don't move
Just there
More
More
All the way
There
Use both hands
Move them in and out
Hard
Soft
Deep
Then
Spasms
Shaking
Sudden blindness
Gushing
An instant throbbing headache
And finally relief

Can't think of a better way to spend an hour in the pleasure of my own company. And you can't disagree with that...

designed by one man