<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Chancer I don’t believe in luck. Let me rephrase...
Silent Night, Horny Night There's nothing like b...
Hold the front page!!! News just in: The Girl ha...
Condoms condoms condoms!!! (Use of triple exclam...
I don't believe it... I really don't. 1,045 of ...
I don't trust myself I was that close to calling ...
Drunk Blogging: Food for thoughtOut bar-hopping in...
Stupid is as stupid does Another late night blogg...
Drunk Blogging: Boys boys boys Another night, ano...
Drunk Blogging: Girls girls girls I do try not to...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy Birthday...

to me...

And Happy New Year to you...


It is the early morning and I am drunk.

Out bar hopping.

A good night out.

Good conversation.

Good wine.

Good music.

Good company.

And for the 37th time, a total random stranger approached me to tell me I look like Sarah Jessica Parker. I am beginning to think that maybe they have a point; perhaps I do (a little)...

I am happy to now be back in my flat alone, with only my ipod and a 2 litre bottle of water to keep me company. Peace, tranquility and drunken stumbling about. Lovely.

It's my birthday today. Girl with a one-track mind is now one year old.

Happy Birthday to me.

When I started writing all those months ago, I never thought that a year later I would still be blogging. I also had no idea that anyone would ever read my thoughts. It's a constant source of wonder and amazement to me that people do. And I am ever appreciative of my readers.

So, celebratory spirit fired up, let me wish you all a happy, peaceful and fun 2005. May all your dreams be fulfilled. And if I were to impart any wisdom here, I suppose it would only be to say: be true to yourselves and never be afraid to ask for what you want in life - you only have one chance to get it...

Thank you all very much for reading me over the last year.

Girl xx

designed by one man