<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Hard date
Single
Closure
Bloggies
Set
Drive
Thank you
Girl/girl
Update
Help



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

VD 






I've always been cynical about Valentine's day; why emphasise your love for someone over just one day, when it's your actions over the other 364 days in the year that matter?

Not that I am against being romantic: if a guy wants to cook me dinner, gently massage my body with lavender oil and then fuck me slowly all night long, I wouldn't complain. I just don't see why it should only occur once a year. (Fortnightly is fine) (For the meal and massage anyway; if he's not prepared to fuck me at least daily, it'd never work).

Anyway, I have (via the wonderful and gorgeous Anna) discovered this fine site: somewhere you can express your true love for another. Or just laugh so much it hurts (if you're not busy shagging, at least you can have some fun reading and sending these cards).

Though in preference, I'd rather have a good seeing too - and soon.


UPDATE: It appears that quite a few of you are checking out the above site and sending their brilliant e-cards - they really are fabulous, I'm sure you agree.

When you're visiting there, please consider bunging the card designers some dosh via a small paypal donation - after all, they're doing it for free and we're fucking with their bandwidth costs a bit.

(And no, I don't know the creators of the site: I just don't like buggering people). (Although if asked nicely and with plenty of lube provided, I'd be more than happy to oblige).

designed by one man