<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Single
Closure
Bloggies
Set
Drive
Thank you
Girl/girl
Update
Help
Busy



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Hard date 

‘So, let me get this straight’ I said, taking a large gulp of my whisky sour. ‘If your cock is hard when you’re with a woman on the first date, then that means you will ask to see her again?’

JN nodded. ‘Yes: if something’s there, then I’ll want to follow it up’.

I pondered this for a minute. ‘So if you don’t get an erection, you don’t bother calling her?’

‘Well, yes, I suppose you could say that’ JN agreed.

‘What if she’s really funny or you have loads to talk about; doesn’t that matter? Surely that should be taken into account, aside from you getting the horn for her?’

‘You’re not getting it’ JN said, exasperated, and took a long swig from his pint of beer. ‘Having a hard-on isn’t just about thinking she’s physically attractive and wanting to fuck her’.

I was confused. I was certain that of all the times I have been faced with a man whose cock is hard, it was because he wanted to fuck me; what other reason would he be erect (bar a medical disorder)?

I questioned JN further. ‘So if it’s not about wanting to fuck her, why should a second date depend on you having an erection during the first one?’

‘It’s about chemistry’ JN replied. ‘I know it’s good because I’ll get a hard-on with a woman; if we’re connecting – mentally – then I’m going to be attracted to her. Hence the erection; it’s a good judge of the spark between us – if my cock gets hard, I know I like her and want to see her again.’

I thought about this for a moment and suddenly an image of the BBC’s Peter Snow entered my head. I giggled out loud as I imagined him pointing out the increase in male attraction via an Erection Swingometer.

‘What are you laughing at?’ JN interrupted.

Not wanting to tell him about my Cockometer© (I’ve found it’s best not to joke about men’s genitalia except when with solely female friends), I was instead, liberal with the truth: ‘It just seems funny that you would be sitting there with a woman on a first date with a hard cock in your trousers and not be tempted to ask her to touch it’.

‘Well it’s not like I’d be at full mast; it’d be a secret semi – just there for me to feel, not for her to see. Anyway, sometimes it’s nice not to act on an erection – builds it up for next time.’

‘Seems like a perfectly good waste of a hard cock to me’ I said, thinking about how frustrated I would feel, not being able to touch my date’s hard-on, if I knew it was nestling between his legs, on account of me.

JN laughed. ‘Don’t worry, I still bash one out when I get home; no wastage there.’

‘I should think not.’

‘Anyway, it’s not as if it’s not the same for you – surely you get a little wet if you like a guy?’

‘Well of course I do, but I don’t really think I am the best example of female sexual response to be compared with; I am after all a sex fiend – I’m sure most women don’t sit there on a first date imagining what the guy looks like naked’.

‘You know Girl, you’d be surprised: I bet lots of women are like you – most in fact. You’re not alone in your desires’.

‘Well, maybe. I hope you’re right anyway, for your sake as much as mine’.

‘I know I am; I’ve slept with enough women to know. And on the other side, I know I’m definitely not the only bloke who gets a boner when he meets a girl he likes: all men get a semi if they’re attracted to the girl they’re on a date with’.

‘All men? All men get a stiffy with a girl they like?’

‘Yup. And those that deny it are lying, I guarantee it.’

I thought about this for a moment and wondered about all the dates I have had over the years. If JN was right, there must have been at least a few erections that occurred, which I never saw (not including the ones I had spent the evening trying to imagine of course, of which there were many).

What a shame I never knew about them; I could have had much more fun on those first dates had I been aware of the guy's predicament - even if it meant just verbally teasing him.

Clearly I enjoy using my tongue for other things too, but I do try to wait until at least the second date before sharing those particular skills.

designed by one man