<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Help
Busy
Confession
Debate
Vote
Live
Celebrity
Oral
Occupied
Taxi



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Update 

It seems a little storm has brewed up regarding my last post.

Whilst it was not my intention to create a war on words, I am glad for the debate. I think it positive that we can reflect, understand and examine the semantics that we use; dialogue is important.

I shan't enter into further dispute about the term to which I objected; I still find it offensive, whether or not it referred to my gender or my sexuality. My competitor in the Urbs has offered an apology for the use of it on his blog and I do appreciate this.

Rather than get caught up in any more linguistic argument, I would like to offer an olive branch to my competitor's readers who may be visiting here - and my own too - because at the end of the day, it would be fucking great to have a gay man win the award, much as it would be great to have a woman win it too.

So please, have a read of Alex's blog and vote for him if you like his writing; vote for me if you prefer mine. Either way we should both be happy that we're leading the final together.

On a more personal note, I want to wish all my readers happy and peaceful holidays. Thank you for reading me over the past two years: you've made this girl a very happy one indeed.

You can vote for me or Alex here (voting closes 26 December).

designed by one man