<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Busy
Confession
Debate
Vote
Live
Celebrity
Oral
Occupied
Taxi
Affair



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Help 

I’ve been described in a few ways by people reading this blog:

That I am neurotic; that I am a nymphomaniac; and that I am self-obsessed (all true, clearly).

I have also been called a cunt, a whore, a ‘narrow-minded bitch’ and ‘such a slut, I bet you want to suck my cock now’ (no, but thank you).

Occasionally I am insulted or offended by these remarks, but generally I ignore them: people can judge me all they want but if they haven’t met me and gotten to know me, their opinions mean nothing.

However, upon reading my close competitor in the Urbs refer to me on his blog as a ‘breeder’ because I am female and heterosexual, got me vexed.

Healthy criticism about me? Sure thing mate.

Blatant misogyny? I think not.

If there’s one thing that pisses me off, it is hatred of women, and I will oppose it when faced with it.

So although I have to say that I do actually like this guy’s blog – the humour and recounting of his sexual forays are quite fun to read – I cannot just stand by and let his sexist statement about me go unchallenged.

Therefore I now ask all of you to support me in this: if you agree with me and enjoy this blog – which embraces ALL types of sexuality and gender – then please vote for me here.

Help me show that having a female sexblogger winning this award can be a positive thing - for both women and men.

Thank you.

designed by one man