<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Taxi
Affair
Hairless
Pants
Approach
Arse
Pray
Tube
Boy Toy
Cheers



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, November 25, 2005

Occupied 

“So, you up for a beer then?”

“Sure, give us a bell next time you’re in town; be nice to catch up with you.” Can’t believe how many years it has been since we last saw each other.

“And maybe have some fun, ‘eh?!”

“Let’s see, shall we?” I’m not that eager to jump into bed with you again after last time.

“Don't you feel like being naughty?!”

I thought you had a girlfriend?I bet you're bored again and looking for another no-strings shag.

“I do.”

“Well you can definitely rule out any playing then.” Typical: wants to play away from home – what a wanker.

“What’s the problem?”

“I have to spell it out?” What the fuck do you think I am? Some little bit on the side? Fuck that.

“Well I seem to recall a few years ago, you were up for it even though I wasn’t single at the time.”

“Actually I recall you didn’t tell me you were attached until after you had stuck your cock in me; if you had told me before, there’s no way I would have fucked you.” I really liked you too, and after our getting close, it hurt me that you would lie to me like that, just so you could fuck me. Took me a while to forget all that and I'm in no hurry to repeat the incident.

“Since when did you start being so moral? Come on, it’s only a bit of fun…”

“Tell that to your girlfriend; I’m sure she’ll understand.” And perhaps dump you, which is clearly what you deserve, you duplicitous arsehole.

“Shall I take that as a ‘no’ then?”

“That is correct. Beers are fine, but you’ll have to keep your hands to yourself.” Although I’m really not so keen on even having beers with you now.

“I’ll buzz you when I’m next up town. Maybe we can get C and T to come along too.”

“Good idea. Speak soon.” At least then if I am tempted to hit you, C and T can intervene and prevent me from causing you any long lasting damage to your genitals. Probably for the best. I think.

designed by one man