<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Live
Celebrity
Oral
Occupied
Taxi
Affair
Hairless
Pants
Approach
Arse



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Vote 

How nice.

I'm a finalist in the best sexblog category in the Urban Blogging Awards.

And, what looks like one of the only blogs in the group, not written by a team of people.

Plus I am the only Brit, so that's something. (Posh London accent, anyone?)

What all of this means, dear readers, is that if you'd like me to win this delightful award, you're going to have to quickly pull your fingers out (or off, as the case may be) and vote for me here.

It's easy - just a little click between friends; I won't tell anyone, promise.

And if you help me win, I promise I'll recount the time I had sex with my best friend in a lesbian bar.

So with that in mind, I'm sure you'll want to get busy with your hands and make me a happy woman.

But please take care of those screens: I know they can be a nightmare to clean.

designed by one man