<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Closure
Bloggies
Set
Drive
Thank you
Girl/girl
Update
Help
Busy
Confession



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Single 

There are drawbacks to being single.

Not having someone to come home to, is one of them; the loneliness of returning from work and entering an empty flat is horrible. As is not being able to cuddle someone and have them make you forget what a shit day you had, as they kiss your forehead and tell you that everything will be ok. And let’s not forget making love; your body intertwined with theirs as you shudder simultaneously in your climaxes and smile at each other – knowing that this moment is about the two of you, the love, the mutual passion.

But the thing I am missing most right now about not having a partner, is this:

Being able to fuck someone without speaking - and still know that they love you.

I long for the brusqueness of a quick, rampant fuck; the furiousness of a horny moment where spontaneity rules, but where there is still intimacy and emotion.

  • Where my partner opens the door and pulls me inside, pushing me forcefully against the wall, kicking the door shut with his foot as he kisses me intently.
  • Where he turns me around and places my hands on the wall; grabbing my hips so I can feel his erection pressed against my arse.
  • Where I hear him unzip himself, and then pull my skirt up.
  • Where he tugs my pants to one side and slides his cock between my legs.
  • Where he pushes himself into me and grabs my arse with his hands.
  • Where he pummels me until I can’t control it any longer and I frantically try to maintain my balance as my orgasms take over.
  • Where I hear him groan and feel him throb as he too lets go.
  • Where we then turn to face each other, smile and say ‘hello’ as we kiss slowly.

There is nothing like the roughness of a hard fuck, blended with the love of a relationship; it is a wonderful and exciting combination. No hard shag with a casual fuckbuddy can ever come close to it. I miss having that intimacy with someone - a lot.

Of course there are other drawbacks to being single, besides being able to have a silent, rampant quickie, but somehow, the fact I haven’t yet been able to model for a partner my new ‘fuck-me’ black leather peep-toe 5-inch stilettos doesn’t really compare.

(Even though they are the sexiest shoes I have ever owned and they have been sitting - unworn - in my cupboard for the last four months).

designed by one man