<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Thank you
Girl/girl
Update
Help
Busy
Confession
Debate
Vote
Live
Celebrity



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Drive 

‘So tell me’ I whispered conspiratorially to my friend F, ‘was there a big change in your sex drive?’

F lifted her glass and took a large gulp of wine. ‘Yes. Massive.’ She grinned at me.

‘Better, worse – what?!’

‘Well, put it this way, we were fucking right up to me being in labour.’

I breathed a sigh of relief. ‘Thank fuck for that; I was worried for a minute that you were going to tell me you were one of those women that lost their sex drive.’

‘Oh god, far from it. I couldn’t get enough actually; I think I exhausted D by jumping on him all the time.’

We both laughed and I refilled our glasses. ‘I’m really relieved you said that; I was worrying that when – well, actually if - I eventually get pregnant it would turn out to mean no sex – a terrifying thought for me.’

F laid her hand gently on mine. ‘Darling, knowing you, that will never happen to you; your problem will be finding a man who will keep up with you, not the other way around.’

I giggled at F’s accuracy and felt sad for a moment: would I ever find someone like that – who would want to settle down and have kids with me - as well as regularly fuck me rotten?

F pulled me out of my brief melancholy moment, leaning over to me and whispering so quietly in my ear I had to get her to repeat what she said. ‘Being pregnant makes you wet’ she cooed softly, with a triumphant tone.

‘What?’ I was a little confused. Was she talking about some kind of extra sanitary-towel daily usage? I frowned at her, mystified.

F grinned at me. ‘You get fucking wet’ she repeated, ‘my pussy was like a river!’ We both burst out laughing. ‘Seriously,’ she continued, ‘I was continuously dripping ‘cause I was horny all the time. Thank god D loved it, otherwise I’d have been bashing my vibrator something rotten.’

We both laughed again and I took a swig of wine, which I proceeded to spit out all over my top as I giggled. ‘So, that’s good, right? I mean, the sex is still good?’

‘The wetness made it great for him, but in all honesty, I would have preferred to be a bit drier’ F said. ‘No friction, see; he may as well have been sticking a finger in there for all I could feel during the last trimester.’

‘So what did you do; how did you manage to climax?’

‘Oh I just got him to fuck me spoon-style from behind or sideways on, and I used my magic wand at the same time. Don’t worry: I always ensured I came!’

‘Damn right. So what about after the birth – did you lose your sex drive completely?’

‘Well, what with the stitches and a huge fucking thing the size of a watermelon coming out of you, it’s kind of hard to feel anything down there – besides immense pain – for around a week.’

‘And then?’ I asked, getting slightly worried.

‘Well, I wasn’t really in the mood for penetration’.

My heart sank. So, it was true: if you became a mother, then you would lose your sex drive. Great; may as well sign my death sentence now.

F took another swig of wine. ‘But gentle hands down there were fine’.

I breathed out audibly. Thank god for that. ‘So how long was it before you fucked – if you don’t mind my asking?’

‘About three weeks I guess. Although that doesn’t include all the blow jobs I gave him during that time.’

I laughed again. ‘You do realise, you are a girl after my own heart, don’t you?’ I suddenly felt a surge of emotion for F; we had bonded more deeply than ever. Out of all my friends, she is still the person I can talk about sex most openly with and I love her for it.

We carried on chatting for a while longer, until her partner came to pick her up. I watched her greet her sleepy baby in delight and I waved goodbye, feeling a small pang of sadness in my heart as I watched her new family drive off together into the night.

designed by one man